flamefacetheclounflamefacethecloun

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I brought it back. I brought it back.

the flash did i just watch?

I admit i don't get the 2ch reference, so I'm going to go with quality. This seems to have a nice, hand drawn feeling to it, but i wouldn't have the slightest clue. The song is very moving, and fits mostly with the animation. while it may be a bit of an acid trip, it was an enjoyable one.

[CD10] Colin on Clock Day [CD10] Colin on Clock Day

a single tear

well, i will admit the quality is decent, it's just there's no sustenance to this flash. Sure, the music is catchy, and the nostalgia for animutation past is abound, but there could be waaaaaaaay much more done. hecks, even a epilepsy inducing background could up the quality, but not by a magical ammount. good, but have seen much better.
On the tailside, the way this is named would make one believe this is a spamer's submission. So if i were to judge based on the artist rather than the submission, i think my score would be slightly askew.

Punisher responds:

Learn2ClockDay, faggot.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

FYI, before you play.

well, I don't know if gary will read this or not, but here i go: After the first line in "verse 4" it automatically restarts from the beginning. That is true for all the versions of this "special edition"

as for outside newgrounds, as far as I know, no other version has the random pop-ups that the original version has to offer.

all in all, a classic, be it a meme or not.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

The game was quite good, the puzzles slightly challenging for me in the beginning. but once you get the hang of things, it is quite easy. I think an improvement could be made a la zero escape series, in that when you go to a past time line, the game recognizes who you saved last time and has a little reminder as to what your past actions were. A good healthy dose of mind screwing, and definitely something to continue on with if you haven't already.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

jemais vu

well, the game does suit to serve the point it tries to bring, but after so many time of seeing the word "censored" it losses it's meaning and you begin to wonder if that's the right word or not. good. but not great.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

CANT. STOP. PLAYING.

The game play at first is fun. but that only lasts for so long. after a while, you get tired of the same thing, and you want to rage quit, but you can't, because you want to win.
I do agree with a review much lower down, a save feature of some sort would be awesome.
the music is entertaining. the art is simple, yet good. there's prolly been a boat load of comments on the moving coinbox being an issue.
there is some worth of playing this game to the end, but that has probably been spoiled already by the speed guide or some jerk.
boiled down, good, but not great.

Lullaby De Amor Lullaby De Amor

brains, ears, fingers

First: no offense, (and you probably already got told this) but if you want to make some money off this, make it more of a preview. with the length of the song, it seems like this is it.
second: when i see the word lullaby, i think of stuff to put you to sleep. this is hardly that, unless the full title translates to something specific. (im guessing it does)

good song, catchy, danceable even. all in all, excellent work

SOmething different {!} SOmething different {!}

while imagining zippers

while most of this music is basic note playing (i assume) there is a nice groove to the more "elaborate" sections. the way it sounds kinda reminds me of zippers zipping up and down, hence my review heading. good drum beat in background.

Deshiel responds:

I'm glad that atleast something went right ^^

Happy happy birthday Happy happy birthday

not for the emo folk

very uptempo. no evil wurdz necicarry

perro-electric responds:

Thanks, cuz evil must die ...

Horo The Wise Wolf Horo The Wise Wolf

chibi

When i think chibi, i think much more child-like. smaller, and (usually) cuter. Then again, almost all my chibi experience is "chibitallia" My opinion for a more "chibi" look would be for holo to be offering the apple to the viewer, and have star twinkly eyes.

Hot As Hell Art Jam Hot As Hell Art Jam

eyeballs

My eyeballs seem to be playing a trick on me with this artwork. Her torso sometimes seems to be behind her legs, sometimes sorta in front.

Her left eye (the one on the viewer's right) is sorta impossibly placed, but that's normal for a cartoonish drawing such as this.

gusana responds:

her legs are infront n_n and by... "impossibly placed" you mean that is like the hair looks transparent?

Commission: Wilbur and Windsor Commission: Wilbur and Windsor

... Who?

I don't know what the characters are "supposed" to look like, but i imagine you did them great justice with this artwork.