flamefacetheclounflamefacethecloun

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

The game was quite good, the puzzles slightly challenging for me in the beginning. but once you get the hang of things, it is quite easy. I think an improvement could be made a la zero escape series, in that when you go to a past time line, the game recognizes who you saved last time and has a little reminder as to what your past actions were. A good healthy dose of mind screwing, and definitely something to continue on with if you haven't already.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

jemais vu

well, the game does suit to serve the point it tries to bring, but after so many time of seeing the word "censored" it losses it's meaning and you begin to wonder if that's the right word or not. good. but not great.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

CANT. STOP. PLAYING.

The game play at first is fun. but that only lasts for so long. after a while, you get tired of the same thing, and you want to rage quit, but you can't, because you want to win.
I do agree with a review much lower down, a save feature of some sort would be awesome.
the music is entertaining. the art is simple, yet good. there's prolly been a boat load of comments on the moving coinbox being an issue.
there is some worth of playing this game to the end, but that has probably been spoiled already by the speed guide or some jerk.
boiled down, good, but not great.

3D Block burst 3D Block burst

Highly addictive

One major issue with the game is that it just throws you into the game. sure, it has basic instructions on every level, but it would have been nice to point out the change gravity feature somewhere, other than just the buttons. basic in quality, but highly addictive in playing.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Quipy title

A basic, generic feeling "sad story" with a "happy" ending. The only controllable character moves super slow (most likely so people can read what NCP's have to say) I suggest having the ability to move text forward by clicking, because people read at different rates.

EventHorizon responds:

Ok, thanks for the advice.

[SS] ATTN CarrotSocom [SS] ATTN CarrotSocom

spam, but cool spam

Usually, when I see a title bracketed, it's almost always a immediate zero, this is different, this auto-plays. Applause. The material of this "game" is... kinda entrancing. the music is good, but the loop is... bizarre. Much like a train wreck, you don't want to watch, but you are unable to look away.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

issues

Well, having stick animation, for this game, is good, but it takes too long to get to an ending. I suggest next time when an ending is implemented, to put a replay button there. I half expected the soundtrack to corespond to how far the caracter got after going through both versions, but (spoiler) I was wrong(/spoiler) Good overall, Just long as heck

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Can Not Unhear.

The game is great, the audio is sometimes hilarious. However, I was depressed when I got far into the game, had to quit, and it didn't save my progress.

P.S. That is ONE meaty boner (internal laughter)

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

ice

i've come across an incresingly prohibiting problem: when I die, my computer freezes. aside from that, good game, haven't finished it yet, but good.

Doodle God Doodle God

highly addictive

this game is hard for the perfectionists, which is just perfect. calm and quiet. also, if anyone needs help, I made a blog post of some possible combos, though i prolly missed some. if i am, the lightbulb'll do ya good. cannot wait for part two!!!
very good and very challenging