flamefacetheclounflamefacethecloun

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I brought it back. I brought it back.

the flash did i just watch?

I admit i don't get the 2ch reference, so I'm going to go with quality. This seems to have a nice, hand drawn feeling to it, but i wouldn't have the slightest clue. The song is very moving, and fits mostly with the animation. while it may be a bit of an acid trip, it was an enjoyable one.

[CD10] Colin on Clock Day [CD10] Colin on Clock Day

a single tear

well, i will admit the quality is decent, it's just there's no sustenance to this flash. Sure, the music is catchy, and the nostalgia for animutation past is abound, but there could be waaaaaaaay much more done. hecks, even a epilepsy inducing background could up the quality, but not by a magical ammount. good, but have seen much better.
On the tailside, the way this is named would make one believe this is a spamer's submission. So if i were to judge based on the artist rather than the submission, i think my score would be slightly askew.

Punisher responds:

Learn2ClockDay, faggot.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

FYI, before you play.

well, I don't know if gary will read this or not, but here i go: After the first line in "verse 4" it automatically restarts from the beginning. That is true for all the versions of this "special edition"

as for outside newgrounds, as far as I know, no other version has the random pop-ups that the original version has to offer.

all in all, a classic, be it a meme or not.

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

clever

The opening animation was epic. but the number voices seemed slightly raspy. It seems like a clever concept on the theme though.

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Impressive

Everything about this trailer was sheer awesomeness! However... there are a few scenes in which blue haired chick seems blurry. That's the only thing I see "wrong" with this. The rest of it, as previously stated, was sheer awesome.

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

watched before read summary

When I saw the title, I expected the song. as soon as it started, I mentally went "not another one of these lame you are a pirate video things." but, after a bit, I kinda liked it. I half hoped for a prediction based of the title alone to be wrong, but now I'm glad that my prediction was right. The animation was good. (like I know any better) all in all, humorous, and animated decently to boot.

Steinberg responds:

Hehe, thanks. Yeah, I kinda guessed that it was already done before, but I didn't bother looking for it to make sure, it would only dismotivate me. I assumed that if I put some honest effort into it it would be entertaining enough. Not really a serious project, so, yeah...

Hank Speaks! Hank Speaks!

You changed it, now it sucks

The problem of not having ANYONE talk and suddenly having one person talk... is that people become accustomed to the silence of the characters. I will admit the ending was funny, but the voice... was kinda annoying.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Just one thing

The meaning of this animation was good, the animation was great, and the music was marvelous.

the one thing I had an issue with was the auto-repeat.
That and only that needs to be fixed.

Panty and Stocking Panty and Stocking

front, back

Well, the animation was decent. The "top layer" people with the microphone and such... looked good. but the "back layer" people who looked like cardboard cut-outs... well, just let my description tell you how I felt about them. I kind of expected something longer as well.

B3YOND responds:

it was meant to be simple :P

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

unrelated content up here.

This was a great movie. I enjoyed the "wtf" factor of how the main charactor goes along. the ending was hilarious. good animation, good voicing. great overall.